Monday, January 27, 2014

This Wednesday at 7PM

Folks, This week, we'll hang out and sketch at my house.  I'll have a fire going, bring your sketch gear or bring those homemade sketchbooks with pre-painted pages and we'll do some collage work.  I'll have coffee, tea (Cindy, I have the green Hojicha I was telling you about)...etc....Let me know who's coming so I have a count. 


I have two Chihuahuas that will greet you at the door, they expect everyone to just fall in love with them so they will bark at you if they feel that they are being ignored, just warning you now, LOL.


If you want to learn the collage technique, email me on the side and I will tell you what else to bring from home and what I already have that you can use.

Please use the FB Group to contact me for location information.

Thanks
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment