Friday, December 13, 2013

Sketch Club Holiday info

Folks, 
After attending the South Bay Board Meeting last night, I realized that all the holidays this year are on Wednesday.   

So I will throw this out there.  Folks who want to sketch this week, Meet at the Roast coffee and Tea company on Main Street from 6:30 to 8PM to sketch on the 18th.   I won't be there but if you want to get together and have some great coffee or other hot beverages and sketch, I am sure they would love that at Roast.  Try the Mexican hot chocolate, it has a kick.

Christmas and New Year's, I will issue a sketch challenge in a separate post.  ALSO, if any of you want to get together for some mixed media art journaling with those new sketchbooks you made, let me know, I have a large table we can work on at the house and I usually close my evenings working in my sketchbook so you are welcome to come over.  I have a few days off during the holiday so if anyone wants to assemble to just hang out, let me know.   I am trying not to let the holidays interfere with my creativity.  Been doing pretty good at it, too!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment