Friday, March 6, 2015

PLEASE USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP

Folks,
To simplify running the sketch group, I will be doing ALL posts to the Facebook group from now on. I will no longer be posting outings on this blog.  If you would like to join us and sketch with us:

Please use this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/patchsketch

You can view the outings on Facebook, however, you need to be part of Facebook to access it.

If you want to join, just click the "Join Group" button on the group page and I will add you.

Why Facebook and not the blog anymore?  Facebook is more interactive.  You can ask questions, comments and post your own sketches to out Facebook group page.  You can't do that the same way on the blog and for that purpose this blog is obsolete and I am moving all communications over to the Facebook group.

Lastly, I need a laptop to post to the blog and I do not need laptop to post outings to Facebook.  Since I am not always near a laptop, but I aways have my phone with me, it makes more sense to do everything on Facebook.

Thanks for your consideration in this change.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment