Tuesday, July 22, 2014

This Wednesday at 6:30PM

Folks, sorry for the late notice....family issue.

I think some of us could use a nice relaxing evening of sketching sunsets so I will make this one simple.  We will sketch/paint at the Mariner's Museum spot we like in West Sayville, for those of you that are new, that would be the very back of the West Sayville Country Club.  Great spot by the water so it should be cool, and it's actually great for sunsets.

Also, I hope many of you are attending tomorrow evening because I would like to discuss a game plan for next week's Alive After Five so we are better organized, now that we know where they want us.  If you can't come, please email me if you would like to help me set up some sort of "booth" and I will need help "man-ning" it.  Pretty much, give out cards from the PAC show and our new 'Zine.

No comments:

Post a Comment