Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book Review "1000 Journal Pages" by Dawn DeVries Sokol

I have been wanting to get this book and my daughter got me a Barnes and Noble gift card for Christmas. I ordered it on line.

This book is not a how to book. This book is loaded with photos of 1000 journal pages, or pretty much, a Grown Up picture book. This is a great book for ideas and inspiration and gives you a peek into the pages of other artists journals. This is a great resource for one's personal art book library and this is a great reference for those who want to teach journaling to others. It's loaded with examples that can be shown to students or those new to journaling.

I like the two pages up front that contain journal prompts for those with a loss of what to put in their journals. Very inspiring and motivating book!

No comments:

Post a Comment